Tiddlywank Tiddlywank

I liked it...

Made it's point pretty eloquently. Plus putting a monocle on a squirrel is never a bad choice.

Please tell me there's a secret scene that has a 1% chance of playing during the power-up montage!?

Smodpast Smodpast

Haha awesome

I've been wanting to do an animation based on some of the scenarios Smith and Mosier have acted out. Such as when Smith accosts the foreigner dude in the cereal isle. Another good one would be when Mosier got into the the small car accident, and they reenacted the scene.

If you do them first I won't have to. This is awesome work, great job.

OT01: Out There OT01: Out There

Real excited about this.

I love the idea, love the music, and love the animation. I wish you much luck and hope hope this becomes something real special.

Coma Coma

Loved it!

I'm going to have to ask you to make a bazillion more of these.

ImmorTall ImmorTall

Really special.

I love the idea and the execution. Has that sense of an independent film that just grabs you and makes sure you realize it exists so you can tell your friends about it. It is poignant. I wanted to see it more played out. I wanted more.

It is fantastic!

Gamma Bros Gamma Bros

Really something special!

I've been a bit obsessed with this game for the past day or so and finally beat it. Every thing's so flawless and so perfectly put together that I find it impossible to criticize. This game embraces it's pixelated look and all the music, sound effects and visuals come together amazingly. I loved the intro as they leave their space station, the music has you ready to go. And I admit I actually felt moved when they finally got back to Earth to their wives, the acoustic guitar music was awesome. Just really amazing and truly something special. I greatly look forward to what you guys come up with next!

SSBM: Fountain Of Dreams Piano SSBM: Fountain Of Dreams Piano

Great Stuff!

This is awesome... This is one of my favorites songs from Smash Brothers, never thought it would sound so great on piano.

Khuskan: Outside (Absolut Fin) Khuskan: Outside (Absolut Fin)

Excellent and Cool

Excellent song in every respect, all your work is very profesional.