Coma Coma

Loved it!

I'm going to have to ask you to make a bazillion more of these.

ImmorTall ImmorTall

Really special.

I love the idea and the execution. Has that sense of an independent film that just grabs you and makes sure you realize it exists so you can tell your friends about it. It is poignant. I wanted to see it more played out. I wanted more.

It is fantastic!

Gamma Bros Gamma Bros

Really something special!

I've been a bit obsessed with this game for the past day or so and finally beat it. Every thing's so flawless and so perfectly put together that I find it impossible to criticize. This game embraces it's pixelated look and all the music, sound effects and visuals come together amazingly. I loved the intro as they leave their space station, the music has you ready to go. And I admit I actually felt moved when they finally got back to Earth to their wives, the acoustic guitar music was awesome. Just really amazing and truly something special. I greatly look forward to what you guys come up with next!

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

Genius

Tonight I have finally realized the Genius of this game. How beautiful it is to be a fish, searching for food, living and eating smaller weaker fish, growing stronger and stronger. However there is always the bigger fish that can get ya, and even after sooooooo long a time playing, your death is quick and pointless.... and yet theres is so much more to it. Tragic, yet beautiful. Sir please make more!

The quest of Jeff The quest of Jeff

It was fun for a while.

Then I was killed by a chicken. Perhaps you should delve deeper into teh character of Jeff. Why is he fighting barnyard fiends? Delve and explore the emotional drama and complexity that is JEFF! Has potential, I'm jealous of any one who can script.

Kick A Frog Kick A Frog

why!?

There's no point to this! I don't know, make something better and more fun and complex.

TheShrike responds:

It's really part of an inside joke. It wasn't intended to be so great or long or complex. Just good old-fashioned frog-kick'n!

lostinbeta Slideshow lostinbeta Slideshow

JERK!

Your not supposed to do promotional gimmicks for websites, and that's what this is. See how the big yellow letters say "PLAY THIS GAME!!!" Well I did not get to play a game when I clicked it. Just a slide show of some art that if I had wanted to see I would have gone to his site. Just leave the link of the site in the boards. We'll go to the site and ooh and ahh there.
Newgrounds is for Flash movies and games, not slide shows that show web art from a site. That's promoting the site! dont do it here!

Make a cartoon guy Make a cartoon guy

eh nah

I hit print and nothing happened, also the music made me feel sad.. BAD!

Mr.  T  v.s.  Pokeymon Mr. T v.s. Pokeymon

!!!!

Oh my god... that was absolutely hilarious! I havent laughed that hard at a flash movie in a long while. Ingenius!

Hunting Shoot-a-Fox Hunting Shoot-a-Fox

Dont kill cute defenseless foxes

Make a "Befreind the Fox" Game