Tiddlywank Tiddlywank

I liked it...

Made it's point pretty eloquently. Plus putting a monocle on a squirrel is never a bad choice.

Please tell me there's a secret scene that has a 1% chance of playing during the power-up montage!?

Smodpast Smodpast

Haha awesome

I've been wanting to do an animation based on some of the scenarios Smith and Mosier have acted out. Such as when Smith accosts the foreigner dude in the cereal isle. Another good one would be when Mosier got into the the small car accident, and they reenacted the scene.

If you do them first I won't have to. This is awesome work, great job.

OT01: Out There OT01: Out There

Real excited about this.

I love the idea, love the music, and love the animation. I wish you much luck and hope hope this becomes something real special.

Jerry Jerry

This is exquisite.

I hope you've entered some of your work to some major competitions or film festivals. This one especially is so cool and delightfully dark. It stands out when compared to your other flashes, for me anyways. This is something special, and hilarious. I'm glad I finally discovered you're work, I've been missing out till now. Keep it up, very impressive.

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

This shows some awesome talent.

Excellent work guys, that's just unbelievable. I was most impressed with the animation done for the Starfox sequences. The facial animations and expressions were beautifully done.

Excellent voice work as well. I'll be watching this over and over again just to admire the amount of time, talent and effort that went into it. Bravo.

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Interesting.

My friends seem to really enjoy this series, but honestly I can't get into it. I really like the animation and the look and you create a proper atmosphere. But relationship type stuff like this just doesn't do it for me.

But... Suppose you end this series with a horrific bloodbath of gore and really rattle everyone. Something really psychologically disturbing, well crafted and meaningful. Then this would be classic.

I like it, love the work put into it, appreciate the skill, just not my cup of tea.

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

Sincerely...

The string of bad reviews that precede this one forced me to write my own. This certainly doesn't deserve a zero. It's at least a 6-8. Agree with me or not, this submission is certainly worthy of a decent review with an appropriate score. It seems that people get offended that a movie like this would be featured on the front page along side the recent MSG collab. Just watch it as a standalone movie. Pretend it came out on it's own, regardless of the new big NG movie that just came out. It was pretty funny and some hard work went into it. The NG audience is quite fickle.

2 - The Story of Khale 2 - The Story of Khale

Damn!

That is some amazing talent! Do not stop or waste time, you know what you love to do so go out and succeed as much as you can. Your efforts will be well rewarded. I wish I had work this impressive when I was your age. I'm beginning to sound old...

Lost Titles Lost Titles

I love this.

Even tho it isn't the usual animated musical flash affair, I really appreciate the song. Very very funny, I think some of the reviewers are confusing this as serious suggestion for an opening intro. Lost is meant to be intro-less.

Subordinate Droids 3 Subordinate Droids 3

This was really cool.

Really nice story and cool action. Felt like watching something on the TV. I like the dynamic you have going between the characters. It's obvious you put a lot of effort in your work and it pays off well. And you used just enough of the 3d effect with swift. Some artists tend to overuse it once they discover how to utilize it. It's refreshing to see it peppered in there when it's needed and not blatantly overused. Because I'm American the accents give it a real nice feel... for me anyways. I look forward to the next.

sorbitol responds:

Thanks a lot, mate!
I'm glad that you didn't feel the 3D stuff was overused. I try and blend it in so that it's not too much of a gimmick and that it works with the whole cartoon. I was a bit worried about it but your review has put my mind as ease!
Really appreciate it- thanks!